Monday, January 19, 2009

Humanity takes another great leap

Tuesday the 20th is a probably one of the most significant dates of the 21st Century. On this day a dream articulated so beautifully by Martin Luther King Jr and echoed by billions all over the world, comes to life in the form of the inaguration of Barack Obama as the President of the United States. It is fitting that it also signals a new hope, the promise of a new direction for the US and consequently the world. No it is not because the US is the centre of the world, but rather because it is the cause of much of the effects prevalent around us. The promise coming to life is the shift in consciousness; the shift from Fear Consciousness to Love Consciousness.

Over the last several millenia, human beings have gradually shifted into the dominion of Fear Consciousness. By the end of World War II, the world was encased. Human beings were living completely within its dominion. Our thoughts were predominantly focused on our individual needs to survive and protect/defend what is "mine". At the depest level this fear created the world prevalent today.

What does this world look like? Look around you. Know why there are more countries, communities and societies in conflict today than has ever been seen before in our recorded history. Know why the wealth of the world is controlled by less than 0.00007% of our population. Know why millions are dying as a result of diseases for which they cannot BUY drugs. Know why the rate of suicide and depression among young people in developed countries is the growing at the fastest rate in history. Know why a global economic collapse is created by the activities within just one country. Know why you and I face every morning with a sense of anxiety and concern at the very least...

However, are you conscious of an uprising? Anarchy in our consciousness is happening in a huge scale. Perhaps for the first time in mankind's recorded history, human beings are beginning to be aware of their collective consciousness. Hundred's of thousands of human beings are reaching out consciously, seeking a new vista of possibilities for humanity. Many like myself, are learning the power of living in Love Consciousness; learning the amazing resonance, joy, connection, wisdom and inspiration of having true choices to face life with. Yes, humanity has begun a new march that will alter the very foundations of our societies, our countries and our ways of life. The genesis of a new vista of possibilities is nigh. Dawn on the 20th signals another significant step toward an unimaginable future...

2 comments:

  1. Sonny,

    I am heartened to hear you speaking of the world we live in with such clarity. I see how these forces of Love and Fear Consciousness operate in my life and am committed to expansion of Love Consciousness in my Self and the world.

    One of the things that troubles me is that whilst I often have intentions that arise in the heart, these intentions tend to be hijacked by the ego. I am confident this egoistic self has the wherewithal to create a 'successful' life, in terms of societal and financial success, yet know that this would only be a facade, a veneer of happiness masking a deep ocean of unfulfilled yearning.

    I am wondering what questions I can ask myself to unearth the source of where I am coming from?

    I am also puzzled by this: I have found that I learn most about life through my experiences, highlights and cock-ups included. However, I also see that the results of all my actions tend to mirror the source from which they arose. Therefore, I wonder whether it is better to be in action, or if it is my time to simply be with myself directing my energy to a sourcing myself in Love Consciousness. The paradox here is that Love Consciousness seems to be inherently united with committing oneself to something larger than oneself.

    On a moment to moment basis, how do you maintain an awareness of whether you are operating from love or fear?

    Thanks for your inspiring way of being!
    Cairo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cairo. What a wonderful truth about life. Once we build awareness of our consciousness, this become the next step in helping us find the truth of our lives.
    I will answer this in my next Blog. That way I can give you a comprehensive answer that is accessible to everyone.
    Life Rocks! from the inside!

    ReplyDelete